Cleanroom Behaviour Course
To make people working in a cleanroom aware of their influence on the air quality in a cleanroom, VCCN set up the Cleanroom Behaviour Course (CGC) – GMP. During the course participants will learn about the strict requirements that are set for entering cleanrooms. Participants will have the opportunity to see a working GMP facility, both on the cleanroom side and on the facility side.
By following this course you will understand why those strict requirements are necessary. The Cleanroom Behaviour Course (CGC)-GMP is a requirement for anyone who will have to deal or is already dealing with the stay or work in a cleanroom occasionally or intensively. This course is also an important refresher course for all cleanroom users and testers for the the acquired knowledge and skills for the conditions for optimal behaviour in the cleanroom.
Course price€ 350 VCCN-leden € 550 niet-leden
Op alle VCCN Cursussen zijn onze cursusvoorwaarden van toepassing.
- The trainging is in English
- No specific training required
- Very experienced teacher
- Course day from 09.30 am to 04.00 pm
- Location: Biotech Training Facility (BTF) in Leiden or VCCN Woerden
- The course can also be given inhouse if there are enough participants (costs on request)
- Up tot 15 people to achieve maximum interaction between teacher and participants
- Product damage risks
- Dust and germ development
- Fabric technology
- Man as a source of contamination
- Behaviour and discipline before and during presence in a clean room
- Procedures, workplace control and communication
- Cleaning aspects
The Cleanroom Behaviour Course (CGC) is intended for anyone who:
- Comes into contact with the field of cleanrooms for the first time.
- Wants to increase his/her knowledge in the area of surface contamination.
- Wants to further explore specific cleanroom knowledge through follow-up courses of VCCN in the various sub-areas.
The Cleanroom Behaviour Course - GMP is given with and without a gowning qualification. Do you choose the course with gowning qualification? Then you follow the basic course as described above and as an extra part the dressing procedures are discussed. With the dressing procedures you learn how to dress according to the guideliness. This is immediately put into practice in the cleanrooms. You will learn the techniques necessary to keep your work clothes sterile to prevent germs in virus and bacteria-sensitive areas. You will also be microbiologically qualified to dress correctly by stamping the clothes with Rodac plates and the gloves with settle plates. The results of this test will be recorded on the gowning qualification certificate issued by Biotech Training Facility.
The course day ends with a test. In case of a positive result, the student will receive a certificate and the CleanroomPas® in the form of a badge. This personal CleanroomPas® with passport photo has an expiration date of five years.
The purpose of this CleanroomPas® is that:
- the manager of a clean room knows that the carrier has taken note of the requirements and obligations regarding the access to and stay in cleanrooms.
- mentioning the date of issue on the CleanroomPas® gives the administrator of the clean room the possibility to set requirements for the validity period of the CleanroomPas®
- the student is entitled to participate in a refresher course and follow-up courses of VCCN.
In addition, the participants will receive a certificate of participation and VCCN registers the participants with the company name in the ICCCS Register. The ICCCS Register can be found on the VCCN website.
For more information about these or other courses, please call: + 31 (0)88 401 06 50 or mail to email@example.com.